[Asterisk-Users] RE: [PROBLEM] Still exist --> DTMF Tones, occures in Asterisk - Channelwide

Stefan Agethen stagethen at baeckereiagethen.de
Fri May 12 02:52:46 MST 2006

> I don't see anything obviously wrong with your configs.

> You don't want relaxdtmf.  That can cause the problem, not fix it.

Hi Eric,

at the begining -> Thanks for your help.

relaxdtmf is not written in my config, so it should be at the default, i
guess i remember default is yes ?
However, the dtmfmode should be the same, i think so, too, but my SNOMs
working pretty well under RFC2833 , but my cheap Allnet´s
cannot handle dtmf unless it is in INFO Mode :(

But, i think, that cannot the problem. I have searched the Internet for
"talkoff" but can only find the "relaxdtmf" option to increase it.

I cant understand why it happens on ALL kind of channels, if it would
only happen on the SNOMs or something else, i could try INFO or
something like this.

This problem exists - i guess few weeks before or after settling up from
* 1.2.0 to * 1.2.5...

The configs are under construction, till now :-) Its Asterisk ;)

Any Idea ?