[Asterisk-Users] Echo cancel: chan_misdn vs bristuff? HFC card vs expensive card?

Cosmin Prund cosmin at adicomsoft.ro
Fri May 12 01:45:05 MST 2006

Hello everyone.

I've got a HFC ISDN card that I'm using with chan_misdn and it basically
behaves like crap. Echo is waaay worst then echo I get TDM400 card,
sound is "choppy" (there other side is allays complaining about sound
interruptions) and to top it all it detects fake DTMF's all the time.

Is this a chan_misdn problem or is it a card problem? I really need to
get this fix and I need to know the way to go. I don't want to throw
money at a better card if the card is not the issue but if that's the
only solution, I'll need to order the card ASAP!