[Asterisk-Users] CentOS 4.x and ooh323

Richard Scobie r.scobie at clear.net.nz
Fri May 12 00:50:08 MST 2006

Bruce Reeves wrote:
> I'm trying to add ooh323c to my asterisk 1.2.7.1 <http://1.2.7.1>
> install and did an svn update of asterisk-addons and followed the readme
> in asterisk-ooh323c and I get through the .configure with no errors. But
> make causes:
>
> rpath /usr/local/lib -L./ooh323c/src -version-info 1:1:0  -lpthread
> make: rpath: Command not found
> make: [libchan_h323.la] Error 127 (ignored)

My previous mail mentioned that this had been posted recently on the
list, however I was confusing it with the ooh323 list on Sourceforge.

Unfortunately Sourceforge seems to be in the middle of a meltdown with
CVS access to projects broken and for over a week, no list mail is being
archived there, and I have deleted the mails I received relevent to this.

So you may want to try on that list. This was the first post about it
before archiving stopped.

<http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=10291962&forum_id=43045>

Regards,

Richard