[Asterisk-Users] Problem setting locale for voicemail

Crazy Boy crazymoonboy at yahoo.com
Thu May 11 22:07:23 MST 2006

Hi,

If u write how you set the voice mail, its very useful for me and users also. Please write step by step procedure to implement voice mail in asterisk.

Thanks & Regards,
Chandra.

Álvaro Palma <apalma at opschile.cl> wrote: I've set voicemail almost successfully, only a minor detail remains :-)
I can't get the dates in my local language (spanish). In sip.conf,
zapata.conf and voicemail.conf, I've set:

language=es

and my locale is "es" also. However, the days and months names still
appear in english in the emails!!!

Thursday 11 de May de 2006, 18:49:34.

instead of

Martes 11 de mayo de 2006, 18:49:34.