[Asterisk-Users] Canada Termination

Alex Robar alex.robar at gmail.com
Thu May 11 19:33:21 MST 2006

Sahil,

The list you just posted to is called "Asterisk Users Mailing List -
Non-Commercial Discussion". There are plenty of people on this list who
offer termination services, but that kind of talk is reserved for the
business list.

Please see the business list at
http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-biz for business related
posts and inquiries.

Alex

On 5/11/06, Sahil Gupta <sgupta at voicevalley.com.au> wrote:

> Hi,
> We will have a DS3 of capacity available directly into Canada with a
> Tier-1 Carrier there - we will almost certainly be able to thrash your
> existing rates for high volume traffic.
>
> If anybody is keen on routes into Canada, please contact me off-list.
>
> Regards,
>

> Sahil Gupta
> VoiceValley

Alex Robar