[Asterisk-Users] British Voice talent records Asterisk prompts

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Thu May 11 16:00:50 MST 2006

Hi folks,

I have British comedienne, Alison Keenan (another Alison!) coming in on
Saturday afternoon to record the Asterisk prompts for me. Alison speaks
with a "posh boarding school" accent. Finally we'll have a free British
English female voice bank.

As I have her in my studio (yeah right; it's a cupboard under the
stairs) does anyone need anything doing? She's charging a Pound a word
with a minimum of 20 quid.

Interested parties should drop me an script email as well as relevant
funds to my paypal account (markp at enicomms.com).

Expect to see Alison's work up on g7ltt.com later next week in wav
format.

Have a good weekend all.

Mark