[Asterisk-Users] features.conf *1 Call Recording

Fabio folist at trestech.com.ar
Thu May 11 15:55:16 MST 2006

if you ar using SIP clients, try changing DTMF transfer mode.
For test use
> sip debug
on your * console, then place a call and watch the output. In INFO or
rfc2833 mode you must see the codes like SIP messages. If you are using
inband transfer mode (DTMF codes are  transferred like sounds) you don't see
the codes.

Also, try adjusting featuredigittimeout in features.conf:

[general]
featuredigittimeout = 2000 ; 2 seconds

because the default 500ms is a very short time.

Fabio Olaechea

3Tech SRL
Calle 48 Nro 632, Of. 67.
La Plata, CP B1900AMZ