[Asterisk-Users] Paging and Auto Answer on Grandstream GXP2000

Forrest Beck jonforrest.beck at gmail.com
Thu May 11 13:31:53 MST 2006

I am looking to setup paging using the auto answer feature on the
Grandstream GXP2000.  I am thinking I will follow the method as described
here:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+page

I will setup the 4th account on the phone to auto answer.

Does anyone else have a method that works better?  I also looked at the
allpage AGI written on Voip-Info.  But it seems to dial all extensions, even
the ones I don't want to use for Auto Answer.

I really would like a way to group the phones instead of having them all
listed in a dial command.

exten =>
7999,2,Page(Local/202 at page&Local/208 at page&Local/210 at page/n&Local/interal
223 at page|)

Thanks!