[Asterisk-Users] stun server

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu May 11 11:10:08 MST 2006

Thanks for the fix :)

About DNS, I think only the primary stun address should be registered.
Try using as stun server grievous.ivsol.net, is our stun server and is
installed with the ebuild I sent you. That will give us more hints
about where the problem might be.

Try using the stunclient application from inside the network where the
phone is, it will help you to debug.

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"