[Asterisk-Users] TE410P <=> Dialogic D/240SC-T1

Bart Fisher bhfisher at icpage.com
Thu May 11 10:44:26 MST 2006

I'm trying to connect an Asterisk T1 port to a Dialogic card.  The Dialogic side is an external VMS.

I setup for ISDN-PRI between systems and have green lights on both card/ports.  Zttool shows connection is good also.

However, when I try attempt terminate or originate a call to either system, nothing appears of CLI.  How can I monitor the "D" channel?

zaptel.conf:

# Span 8: TE4/1/4 "TE410P (PCI) Card 1 Span 4" ISDN/PRI RED

span=8,0,0,esf,b8zs
bchan=169-191
dchan=192

zapata.conf:

;----------------------------------------------------
; Span 8: TE4/0/4 "TE410P (PCI) Card 1 Span 4"
;
;
switchtype=national
signalling=pri_net  ; Dialogic set for CPE
;nsf = megacom
pridialplan=unknown
echocancel=yes
overlapdial=no