[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail problem, not playing back audio

Dan Elder isbeen at izmedia.com
Thu May 11 09:18:46 MST 2006

Hey all, am running into a problem with * 1.2.1 recently. When we leave a
voicemail for someone, occasionally when they check the vm, * doesn't play
back the message that was recorded. I can see the vm audio file on the
server, but when it's checked from a phone, it just skips to the end of the
session asking if you'd like to delete the message, even though it never
played. Any ideas what might be causing this? I've deleted & recreated the
VM boxes, but the issue continues across the company, any pointers on where
to look to track this down would be greatly appreciated.

Thx in advance

Dan