[Asterisk-Users] TDM4xxP

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Thu May 11 08:13:13 MST 2006

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Sun, May 07, 2006 at 12:21:53AM -0400, Roger Gulbranson wrote:

>>> Can you give me a little clue about what needs to be tweaked?  A very
>>> nice clue would be very specific and line by line ;-)
>>>
>> It's been a year and a half since I worked on this so my memory is a bit
>> hazy.
>>
>> My guess is that the line is:
>>
>> static int timingonly = 1;
>>
>> The original value was a zero.
>>

>   timingonly
>
> Try 'modinfo wctdm' . This is a parameter of the module (at least now).
> So it can be set at modprobe time or through modprobe.conf .
>
> -- Tzafrir

I was able to install the card and get wctdm to load with the timingonly
= 1 setting.

I cannot run ./zttest though, I get "Unable to open zap interface: No
such device or address" Does this mean that I am not getting timing?

Do I actually have to configure any of the conf files at all or should
modprobe zaptel, modprobe wctdm without errors be enough.

Thanks,
Steve