[Asterisk-Users] I killed my install, help me restore :(

Shawn Porter ivr_solutions at rogers.com
Thu May 11 06:52:42 MST 2006

I did have some extra modules  (mysql_cdr, cepstral tts) but I can
start-over.  Based on your suggestion, I went one step further. I have gone
through and deleted  (rm -Rf just to make sure :) )

/etc/asterisk
/var/lib/asterisk
/usr/lib/asterisk
/usr/include/asterisk
/usr/sbin/asterisk

I am just running the install process again.
make clean
make
make install

Will post results as soon as my poor machine finishes the compiling.