[Asterisk-Users] Supervised Transfer how to do?

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu May 11 06:47:49 MST 2006

Marco:

 This is known as "attended transfer" and is easily found in
voip-info.org, try looking there before asking to the list. This will
avoid reading the same messages from different people every week. You
can find more about attended transfer in:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+config+features.conf

Thank you very much!

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"