[Asterisk-Users] REPOST: features.conf *1 Call Recording

Patrick asterisk at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Thu May 11 03:34:04 MST 2006

On Wed, 2006-05-10 at 21:54 -0400, Dave Morrow wrote:
> Hi all.  I posted this earlier but never got any advice that helped.
> If anyone knows how to get this going, I'd appreciate some advice.
>
> I am attempting to setup Asterisk to allow me to press *1 while in a
> call to use automon to record the call but have had absolutely no
> success.  Is there a trick to this?
>
> In extensions.conf
>
> [globals]
> DYNAMIC_FEATURES=>automon
>
> [default]
> exten => 123,2,Dial(SIP/3000,,wW) ; wW allow one-touch recording

Afaik you don't specify DYNAMIC_FEATURES in [globals]. How about:

exten => 123,1,Set(DYNAMIC_FEATURES=testfeature)
exten => 123,2,Dial(SIP/3000,,wW)

And in features.conf you have something like:

[featuremap]
blindxfer => #1			; Blind transfer
disconnect => *0		; Disconnect
automon => *1			; One Touch Record
atxfer => *2			; Attended transfer

[applicationmap]
testfeature => #9,callee,Playback,tt-monkeys
;Play tt-monkeys to callee if #9 was pressed

So make sure the automon => *1 is not commented out.

Regards,
Patrick