[Asterisk-Users] One sided call

Woodoo People .pGa! wpeople at Shadow.microsystem.hu
Thu May 11 00:30:30 MST 2006

Hi! I found, that there is 4 options for nat:
-no
-never
-yes
-always

no and never is ok
but sometimes yes, and sometimes always worked for me :-o

--
WoodOO-[P]an[G]alaktikan[A]gent-People <][> http://shadow.pganet.com
wpeople at shadow.pganet.com]iCQ#33118021[wpeople.on.iRCNet]wpeople at RedHat.users