[Asterisk-Users] voipjet down?

Kerry Garrison support at techdatapros.com
Wed May 10 18:23:36 MST 2006

You always recommend CEO when ever anyone asks about a service provider when
nobody has asked about wholesale. Very very few people are interested in
wholesale pricing. If you are a consultant you want to recommend a company
to your clients that is the best fit for their needs. If you are an end user
you also do not care about wholesale pricing. So yes, everytime someone asks
for a recommendation you throw this incredibly expensive provider out there
and if anyone points out the fact that they are the single most expensive
provider available you turn around and say "but that's not their wholesale
price". Well, it IS the price they advertise on their website, and in fact,
it is the ONLY price advertised on their site. So you just keep extolling
the virtues of them and I will point out that it is not a good
recommendation if they are looking for a cost effective voip service
provider. Fair enough?

Secondly, read your own message, you recommend voipjet for both situations
when everyone is having issues with them.

-Kerry