[Asterisk-Users] ISDN, TE205P, I'm goind crazy :>

azyuky azyuky at yahoo.com
Wed May 10 17:06:46 MST 2006

Hi guys,

Currently I just purchased the TE205P for the installation of my ISDN30 setup. I
compiled, setup the card correctly I think. When I do the ztcfg -vvv it shows all 31
channels clear, with 30 bchannels using for voice ranging from 1-15, 17-31, and 16
is the dchannel. However, when I do a cat /proc/zaptel/1 I see only 24 channels
configured, and then, when I do a cat /proc/zaptel/2 I see the rest 7 channels. I
setup the jumper correctly all closed to use the card in E1 mode.. I'm not sure what
I did wrong here but the card should just display all 31 channels on span 1
(/proc/zaptel/1) instead of spreading it accross to the second span?

Help is appreciated. Thank you.

.z