[Asterisk-Users] ethernet interface shares interrupts with tdm card

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Wed May 10 16:21:01 MST 2006

You didn't mention which mini-itx board you had so I don't know if this
is relevant but I'm running an EPIA 5000 (fanless 533mhz) with a TDM11B
and, well, I never checked /proc/interrupts just because it seems to
work great ;) I'll try to check tonight what the bios offers and report
back :)

Antonio Almodóvar wrote:
> Hello.
> I have a MinITX motherboard with only one pci slot and one onboard
> ethernet interface, I have a TDM04B card plugged into that motherboard
> and the /proc/interrupts:
>
> CPU0
>   0:  169626332          XT-PIC  timer
>   1:           1270          XT-PIC  i8042
>   2:                0          XT-PIC  cascade
>   8:                4          XT-PIC  rtc
>  12:  170166219          XT-PIC  eth0, wctdm
>  14:       398500          XT-PIC  ide0
> NMI:              0
> ERR:             0
>
> I've tried modifying parameters in the bios and I didn't managed to
> change the irq.
> Does anyone have a machine like mine?
> Have anyone changed the irq in order to not sharing irq's?
>

> Thanks in advance.

Mojo <mojo at horanappraisals.com>
Office Manger, Horan & Company, LLC
(907) 747-6666 x112