[Asterisk-Users] ethernet interface shares interrupts with tdm card

Antonio Almodóvar adalmodovar at gmail.com
Wed May 10 08:00:38 MST 2006

Hello.
I have a MinITX motherboard with only one pci slot and one onboard ethernet
interface, I have a TDM04B card plugged into that motherboard and the
/proc/interrupts:

CPU0
  0:  169626332          XT-PIC  timer
  1:           1270          XT-PIC  i8042
  2:                0          XT-PIC  cascade
  8:                4          XT-PIC  rtc
 12:  170166219          XT-PIC  eth0, wctdm
 14:       398500          XT-PIC  ide0
NMI:              0
ERR:             0

I've tried modifying parameters in the bios and I didn't managed to change
the irq.
Does anyone have a machine like mine?
Have anyone changed the irq in order to not sharing irq's?

Thanks in advance.