[Asterisk-Users] Bristuffed Asterisk: Hangup problems

Jeroen Zwarts bdjeroen at xs4all.nl
Wed May 10 07:48:59 MST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "stoffell" <stoffell at gmail.com>
Non-Commercial Discussion" <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 3:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Bristuffed Asterisk: Hangup problems

> On 5/9/06, Jeroen Zwarts <bdjeroen at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> > I have a problem with the Bristuffed version of Asterisk. I have tried
> > Bristuff-0.3.0-pre-1m,n,o,p (Asterisk 1.2.6 to 1.2.7.1) but they all
have
> > the same problem it seems:
>
> Hi Jeroen, any progress made yet? I noticed I'm experiencing the same
> problem. I wonder if every bristuff user has this issue or it has
> something to do with the zapata configuration..
>
> cheers

No, I haven't found a solution yet. However, I also posted this question on
the Asterisk forums @ Digium, and there was a user who seems to have had the
same problem. He found out it is related to Q.931 signalling on the BRI
interface, but he didn't get the chance to further troubleshoot the matter.
I also send a mail to Kapejod (the bristuff dev) but I haven't received a
reply yet.

You could check out these threads on the forums:
http://forums.digium.com/viewtopic.php?t=6467

http://forums.digium.com/viewtopic.php?t=5589