[Asterisk-Users] features.conf *1 Call Recording

Dave Morrow david.morrow at autodata.net
Wed May 10 06:18:00 MST 2006

Hi all.

I am attempting to setup Asterisk to allow me to press *1 while in a
call to use automon to record the call but have had absolutely no
success.  Is there a trick to this?

In extensions.conf

[globals]
DYNAMIC_FEATURES=>automon

[default]
exten => 123,2,Dial(SIP/3000,,wW) ; wW allow one-touch recording

During the call, I press *1 but it records nothing.

David Morrow
Technical Systems Lead
Autodata Solutions Company
David.Morrow at Autodata.net
http://www.autodatasolutions.com <http://www.autodatasolutions.com/>

Tel: (519) 963-3020
Fax: (519) 451-6615

< Lead, follow or get out of the way! >

This message has originated from Autodata Solutions. The attached
material is the Confidential and Proprietary Information of Autodata
Solutions. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete
this message and notify the Autodata system administrator at
Administrator at autodata.net <mailto:Administrator at autodata.net
<mailto:Administrator at autodata.net> >