[Asterisk-Users] ISDN and Asterisk

Serghei Amelian serghei at thel.ro
Wed May 10 04:59:09 MST 2006

Hi all,

I have a "Cologne Chip Designs GmbH ISDN network controller" and I want to
terminate voip calls via this ISDN card.

My question is:

How I must to wire the ISDN equipment with my ISDN card? With normal cable or
crossover? How I can to check if ISDN card is linked with ISDN equipment?

In this moment I have 1:1 cable between ISDN's, the mISDN is installed
and "misdn show stacks" said
"Stack Addr:40000104 Port 1 Type TE Prot. PMP L2Link UP L1Link:DOWN"

Thanks and sorry for my english.

PS is my first experience with ISDN lines.

--
Serghei.