[Asterisk-Users] PSTN Incoming call on real line disrupts VoIP call over DSL circuit - EXPLAINED

Bob Chiodini rchiodin at bellsouth.net
Wed May 10 03:38:18 MST 2006

Jürgen,

The TAE jack sounds like a great idea.  In my house all of the phone and
data cabling is home-run to a punch-down block in a "Comm closet".  The
single DSL/POTS filter is located there along with the modem router and
a SPA-3000.  Other than a nearby lightning strike destroying my filter,
router and one NIC, it works pretty well.  It's very similar to your
diagram.

Bob...