[Asterisk-Users] Problems with TDM400P and FXO modules

Sharon Lim limleechin2005 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 21:18:22 MST 2006

I am sorry cause i post this questions is not related to your problem,
but i am having problem detecting my TDM400P which is a TDM400P problem.

I manage to installed the card with compiling with zaptel and it got 2FXS
and 2FXO.

I am having problem while reboot or restart the system.
Kudzu seem to detect TDM400P network card which is Tiger Jet Network Modem
/ISDN hardware removed.
Is quiet confusing cause if i remove the hardware configuration is still
working and something the card no circuits flow.

I am using centos 4.2, asterisk , zaptel, libpri 1.2.2 and runnning freepbx
as interface to asterisk.

When i run ztcfg -v , output as below :

Zaptel Configuration

Channel map:

Channel 01: FXO Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
Channel 02: FXO Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 02)
Channel 03: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 03)
Channel 04: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 04)

4 channels configured.

Thanks in advance.