[Asterisk-Users] Many music on hold files

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Tue May 9 10:23:33 MST 2006

BJ Weschke wrote:
> Use native music on hold mode. It will only use the resources then
> when it needs to.

We considered this (though we didn't realise that it didn't use
resources when not active, which is useful to know), but it would only
really be practical if it could be configured from the database,
preferably without needing to run Asterisk CLI or manager command when
the database changes.

We had a look at this, but both the Asterisk source and voip-info showed
nothing useful. Do you know of a way to do this?

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/