[Asterisk-Users] Transferring calls between two Asterisk Servers

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue May 9 08:44:31 MST 2006

Douglas Garstang wrote:
> Then, can you please explain to me what this is all about:
> http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=3710
>
> This certainly appears to be a work in progress to fix this issue.

No, it is not. That work will allow a phone to transfer a call to
another server, but the request to do the transfer must still be
delivered to the same server servicing the first (transferred) call.

That _may_ solve your problem; without more analysis of exactly what
happened it's hard to know. However, you won't be able to test it until
it is all committed and ready for testing anyway :-)