[Asterisk-Users] Call Center Phone with Auto Answer

Time Bandit timebandit001 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 06:18:13 MST 2006

> Anyone have anything else to add? Thanks
Well, if you can't have your hardphone auto-answer, my IAX softphone
can auto-answer incoming calls, as CallerID display and now support
receiving URL.

So you could send the agent an URL which would display the information
from the caller in a browser as soon as the call is auto-answered by
the phone.

I know you probably don't want to use a softphone, but this would
achieve your goal I think.

If you want to try it, send me a private email as this version is not
released yet, still working on adding features like list of calls, etc

hth