[Asterisk-Users] Bristuffed Asterisk: Hangup problems

Jeroen Zwarts bdjeroen at xs4all.nl
Tue May 9 05:31:44 MST 2006

Hello,

I have a problem with the Bristuffed version of Asterisk. I have tried
Bristuff-0.3.0-pre-1m,n,o,p (Asterisk 1.2.6 to 1.2.7.1) but they all have
the same problem it seems:

The setup:

A machine with a single hfc-s PCI BRI adapter running Gentoo 2.6.15.
Asterisk 1.2.0 (BRIstuffed-0.3.0-PRE-1) installed and working perfectly.
Grandstream gxp-2000 as a SIP phone, and a normal mobile phoneaccount to
test the ISDN connection to the outside world.

I try to upgrade the above setup to a newer version of Bristuff (to test if
the CDR problem is solved) so I download a new bristuff and install it. The
installation seems to go OK, the zaptel and zaphfc modules load with no
problems at all. But when I hang up a call, the line is not totally
disconnected. For instance: When I call from my internal SIP phone to the
mobile, and I hangup the SIP phone while the other side hasn't picked up,
the mobile phone keeps on ringing. Or if I call from the outside to the SIP
phone, and hang up the mobile phone after a conversation, the SIP connection
to Asterisk is still there. Or the other way around: When I have a
conversation from the SIP phone to the mobile phone, and I hang up the SIP
phone, the connection to the mobile phone is still there.

I have tried a clean install of Asterisk+Bristuff as well as an upgrade from
the working Asterisk 1.2.0, but it gives me the same problem.

The only really strange thing I find in the logs that might have to do
something with this is the following line on the verbosed console:
chan_zap.c:8498 zt_pri_error: 1 updating callstate, peercallstate 2 to 1

my zaptel.conf:
---------------------
loadzone = nl
defaultzone=nl

span=1,1,3,ccs,ami
bchan=1-2
dchan=3
-------------------

and my zapata.conf:
-------------------
[channels]
language=nl
context=inbound
switchtype=euroisdn
pridialplan=dynamic
prilocaldialplan=local
internationalprefix = 00
nationalprefix = 0
signalling=bri_cpe_ptmp

rxwink=300
usecallerid=yes
cidsignalling=dtmf
cidstart=ring
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes

echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotraining=yes
rxgain=4.0
txgain=0.0

group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=no

callerid=asreceived
busydetect=yes
busycount=8
busypattern=500,500

channel => 1-2

I also made a full log and a console log of this problem. They can be found
at:

http://www.borndgtl.cistron.nl/consolelog.txt

http://www.borndgtl.cistron.nl/fulllog.txt

Anyone has an idea where to look for a solution for this problem?

Thanks!

Jeroen Zwarts
Born Digital
the Netherlands