[Asterisk-Users] MeetMe, async password requirements...

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Mon May 8 16:58:24 MST 2006

Look at the arguments for MeetMe,

MeetMe does not usually require a PIN unless you use the P option.

You could do this for example.

[outside]

exten => 8600,1,Meetme(1234|P|321)

[inside]