[Asterisk-Users] Most comprehensive management?

WipeOut wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Mon May 8 10:06:15 MST 2006

I see that Asterisk at home and FreePBX are going along similar lines with
web based management interfaces..

My Asterisk box has one analog phone, one analog line, 3 SIP phones, IAX
inbound numbers, an IAX outbound trunk, IVR menus and voicemail boxes in
different contexts for each of the inbound numbers.. Soon I will be
adding one or more IAXy devices..

Would either Asterisk at home's or FreePBX's interfaces be able to manage
everything I need?

If both would then which would be better suited?

If neither would are there any other systems out there?

Thanks