[Asterisk-Users] How do I monitor a Zap channel ...

Cosmin Prund cosmin at adicomsoft.ro
Mon May 8 08:44:46 MST 2006

I'm using ChanSpy. Set up an extension with ChanSpy, dial the given
extension and don't hang up (put it on speakerphone). When there's no
one on the given zap channel you'll here "silence". As soon as someone's
on the channel you'll be listening to them.

If you don't like ChanSpy there's ZapBarge. And if by "monitor" you mean
"record" there's "Monitor"!