[Asterisk-Users] asterisk management interface

Kerry Garrison support at techdatapros.com
Mon May 8 07:55:23 MST 2006

Those are reasons for WANTING to create your own, he specifically said "I
HAVE to make my own" and I wanted to know why he HAS TO create his own when
there are fantastics products already available. There is a huge difference
in saying "I would like to create my own" and "I have to create my own". I
totally understand the 'want', I "want" something that is different and
don't the way I want but I don't "need" to right now.
-Kerry