[Asterisk-Users] Re: Voicemail bomb

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Mon May 8 06:08:08 MST 2006

Or, if you go to http://svn.digium.com, you can drill into the code, fix your bug and look at the diff.
Yours is at http://svn.digium.com/view/asterisk/branches/1.2/apps/app_voicemail.c?r1=19394&r2=19891&sortby=date

Steven

http://www.glimasoutheast.org

  "picciuX" <matteo at picciux.it> wrote in message news:c41ce8440605080525w75e7445s633e25204150ce19 at mail.gmail.com...
  seems to me that the bug is fixed.
  That description means that the bug is fixed in the current 1.2 branch that will become, probably with other modifications, soon or later the next 1.2.x release, and in the trunk branch, that will become the first 1.4.x release.
  To have the fixed source code you can either:
  - wait for the next asterisk release
  or
  - download the current 1.2 branch from digium svn.

  Hope this helps...