[Asterisk-Users] (no subject)

joy at revlink.ph joy at revlink.ph
Mon May 8 05:50:54 MST 2006

Good day, Hi! i've finish up setting * for my company and they are
working reallly great, but i notice when i try to call to mobile
phone, i can see the zap channels is bridging successfully but i hear
nothing except for a long dialtone like tone, but calling to a regular
pots line is working perfectly, could this be related to telco issues?
or some tweaks to zapata.conf p.s. but i'm not having a problem on
plugging POTS line to analog phone and calling to a mobile phone. My
setup Asterisk 1.2.7.1 + zaptel 1.2.5 + libpri 1.2.2 + FC4 2.6.16
Hardware TDM400p + 2 FXO modules 2 scenarios given PSTN <-> DISA <->
* <-> ZAP <-> Mobile phone Softhpone <-> IAX2 <-> ZAP <-> Mobile
phone both of them failed in my test environment :( Best regards, Joy