[Asterisk-Users] asterisk management interface

moona ather moonaather at hotmail.com
Mon May 8 00:01:02 MST 2006

As I know only php and no other langugae like perl or any other... most of
the links to such applications i have seen on voip.org site made in php are
removed or are inactive. Can you tell me of any such application that i can
use or make my own using that made only in php and serving my pupose?
thanx!