[Asterisk-Users] asterisk management interface

moona ather moonaather at hotmail.com
Sun May 7 23:36:21 MST 2006

Hi,
I have to make a web-based management interface of configuring asterisk....
i wanted to know if it is as simple as reading the .conf files and searching
for the required section in the file and adding users etc. or there are
other steps involved too?? As I have seen many such built codes on this site
and found lots of code... kindly tell me how complex it is and how many
other steps are involved in making this interface as i am new in this.
Emmo.