[Asterisk-Users] SSH from System() ?...

Francesco Peeters francesco at fampeeters.com
Sun May 7 15:40:55 MST 2006

Hi,

I would like to execute a command on a different system using ssh.

When I execute the command from the CLI on the asterisk machine, it
works fine (I set up RSA keys on both sides)

When I execute the same command from System() inside the dialplan, the
log shows it is being executed, and a session is established, but the
remote host never receives the command.

I *think* it has to do with the command shell environment in which the
system command is opened...

Any suggestions on how to set this up would be appreciated...

--
Francesco Peeters
   PIII-450, 512 MB, 2x HFC-PCI, BRIstuff & Florz patch