[Asterisk-Users] H323 to SIP

Farhad Ibragimov farhad.i at caspel.com
Sun May 7 07:58:26 MST 2006

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Alberto
Sagredo
Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2006 7:48 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] H323 to SIP

You could begin with:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+Step-by-step+Installation

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+H323+channels

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20SIP%20Channels

and much more.

You need to install chan_h323 module and configure as well as you need
in your application, (if you need gatekeeper functionality maybe you
need to try before GNUGK), and later via extensions make wherever you need.

Its a little complicated and you need how to work with asterisk before
doing all this things.

Regards