[Asterisk-Users] TDM4xxP

Sean Cook scook at kinex.net
Sat May 6 11:58:18 MST 2006

See here is the interesting thing... zaptel alone is not sufficient to
provide timing... you need wctdm or something else loaded.  But with out
modules, I don't think wctdm will load.  (never tried it).  Personally I
would spend $100 bucks and get a FXS or FXO module for it.

As for the X100P clone, the timing on them IMO is not anywhere near what
the tdm400.  There are a few documented instance of timing just flat not
working.

Sean