[Asterisk-Users] Silent Attendant

Wes Baehr wbaehr at abilitybusiness.com
Fri May 5 19:56:55 MST 2006

I changed my mind. This worked for me, using AEL:

Context test {
        825 => {
                Set(TIMEOUT(response)=5);
                Answer();
                Ringing();
                WaitExten(5);
                Goto(menu-main|s|1);
        };
};

Or in regular format:

exten => 825,1,Noop
exten => 825,n,Set(TIMEOUT(response)=5)
exten => 825,n,Answer();
exten => 825,n,Ringing();
exten => 825,n,WaitExten(5);
exten => 825,n,Dowhatever

Wes Baehr
Ability Business Computing, Ltd.
Office: 330.882.0455 x25     Cell: 330.882.0455 x35
wbaehr at abilitybusiness.com