[Asterisk-Users] Re: Running Asterisk as non-root

hugolivude hugolivude at gmail.com
Fri May 5 15:59:46 MST 2006

Thanks for the swift response Luki.  Have you checked out:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+non-root

recently?  Does it seem up to date to you?  It indicates it was
updated in March of this tear, but I did this once and don't want to
go thru all the hassle if the directions are outdated!!

Cheers,
Howard