[Asterisk-Users] ODBC Voicemail storage and app_directory

Gary Reuter gary.reuter at gmail.com
Fri May 5 15:24:05 MST 2006

I've checked the wiki, searched the mailing list, Mantis (bug
tracker), and looked through the source code, but found not mention of
this issue:

If using ODBC Storage for voicemail messages, name-playback by
app_directory breaks.
app_directory has no ODBC Storage code and therefore only looks for
the greet.wav file (recording of user's name) in the filesystem,
whereas app_voicemail saves the recording in the database.  (1.2.6
stable)

I'm hopnig I missed something somewhere and someone will point me to a
patch or the bug number in Mantis!