[Asterisk-Users] Registering Remote Sipura to Asterisk (both behind firewall)

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Fri May 5 12:19:11 MST 2006

On Fri, 2006-05-05 at 15:37 -0300, Lucas Alvarez wrote:
> Hi, you have to forward port 5060 udp and all  the others udp ports that
> asterisk uses for RTP, 10000 to 20000 by default, see rtp.conf.

Thank you for the hint.  The above part is clear.

> At the sipura device in the server configuration you have to put the LAN
> ip of your Asterisk box as sip proxy server and firewall's ip as
> out-bound sip proxy.

Where is the "server configuration" on the Sipura box, is it under "SIP"
tab?
Note: Sipura is running as a stand alone device behind NAT so there is
no Asterisk.
If I had an asterisk on the other end I would use IAX2.

Just to be clear I will be connecting:
Asterisk <--> NAT <--> Internet <--> NAT <--> Sipura-3K (No Asterisk)

I'm force to to this way as FWD IAX is not reliable.

--
#Joseph