[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk-Users Digest, Vol 22, Issue 26

Docksnet supporto at docksnet.com
Fri May 5 04:56:05 MST 2006

Hi to all.

My asterisk pbx has a tdm400p card with 2 FXO cards on it.
I configured the extensions.conf to send all the call incoming from that
zap channels to an IVR system.
I see in the asterisk CLI the call incoming and the playback of the
message custom/myfile but no sound is played on the channel, i cannot
hear nothing.
If i change the configuration and i send the call to an internal sip
extensions alla works great. Also works well when i configure a sip
trunks to answer and playback the ivr message, i can hear it very well.

If I use the zap channel to do an outside call, all works well.

Asterisk varsion is 1.2.7.1

I'm going crazy, please send me some suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Bye