[Asterisk-Users] FW: NuFone Update: DIDs

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Thu May 4 16:03:06 MST 2006

Steve Prior wrote:

> Rich Adamson wrote:
>

>> At least outbound calls still work, even though they changed IP
>> addresses (and probably colo locations).
>>

> Maybe not so much now.  I just got a disconnect notice from nufone
> which states that I have a positive balance in my account, but still
> need to add money to bring it up above zero for my account to be
> re-enabled.  Somebody just broke the billing code I think...
>
> Steve

I got one and it was sent to the address I originally signed up with. I
cahnged my contact address a few months ago and when I login it clearly
shows the newer address in my profile.

This is why I always insist on having a test system when I am coding. I
am just not comfortable experimenting with production systems. I'm such
a coward!