[Asterisk-Users] Tool for Polycom configurations

Chad Osmond chad.osmond at holburn.com
Thu May 4 13:37:19 MST 2006

You can use my script, based on Chris Mason's script, to do most of what
you want, you can feed it your MAC's and Extensions and it will create
the phones.

Be warned, it's not pretty, my perl book was in storage so I did a lot
of kludging. Feel fee to update.

http://holburn.com/poly/poly-add-phone.pl

Chad