[Asterisk-Users] Auto Logout from queue

Kevin Savoy ksavoy at novo1.com
Thu May 4 08:42:51 MST 2006

I have tried using the autologoff in the agents.conf and it sort of works. I
set it to 5 seconds to test it and it has taken anywhere from 35 to 60
seconds to actually do something at which point it does indeed log out the
agent.

I don't want to be pestering agents with test calls to see if they are
indeed there so the below scripting isn't really practical in our
environment.

Can anyone tell me why the agents.conf file setting doesn't work as
described? If it is set to 5 it should log them off after 5 seconds or so
not 30 - 60 seconds. I don't really want the call sitting at a logged out
agents phone for anymore then 5 seconds when there are other agents out
there waiting to take that call. Any ideas?

Thanks

Kevin Savoy
Business Unit Telecom Analyst
2218 4th Ave W