[Asterisk-Users] Unwanted conference with snom320 and asterisk 1.07bristuffed

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Thu May 4 04:35:32 MST 2006

Under Advanced make sure this is set:

Call join on Xfer (2 calls): to off

________________________________

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Tommaso
Calosi
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 4:02 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Unwanted conference with snom320 and asterisk
1.07bristuffed

 I have 13 Snom 320 with asterisk 1.07 bristuffed. The problem is that
sometimes on random basis, when one customer is placed on hold and
another call arrives, the customers are put in conference with each
other. This look very strange to me, but I've disabled the confernce
button on the snom phones to prevent the human errors, but it still
occurs.

Investigating I've discovered that a similar problem was fixed with the
Snom320 Release 5.2  (http://www.snom.com/snom320_release_notes.html )

It says:
fixed unwanted conference bug in offhook/enter during ringback with an
incoming call

BUT my phones are already running 5.2 firmware.

Any idea?

Am I the only one with this problem?
Do you think is the usual  buggy-snom firmware problem? Or it might be
an Asterisk problem?