[Asterisk-Users] Using console channel with specific codec only

Patrick Neubauer Patrick.Neubauer at head-acoustics.de
Thu May 4 01:09:45 MST 2006

Hi,

I configured a console channel for my sound card and assigned an
extension to it. That way, I am able to talk to any SIP account when
they call this extension. For testing purposes, I now would like to be
able to allow only one specific codec and reject all calls to the
console with other codecs. Problem is, the mechanism with allow/disallow
only works for SIP accounts.
Any suggestions on how to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Patrick